SpineRelief™ world's most effective decompression belt for back pain
Clinical-grade back traction and decompression
• SpineRelief™ Decompression Belt provides medical-grade back traction and decompression to help relieve lower back pain.
• Our SpineRelief™ has changed the lives of thousands who were suffering in extreme pain with
✓ Spinal Stenosis
✓ Degenerative Discs
✓ Herniated/Slipped Discs
✓ Bulging Discs
✓ Sciatica Scoliosis
✓ Pinched Nerves
✓ Back Pains
It can help relieve your pain too!
RECOMMENDED BY CHIROPRACTORS AND ORTHOPEDICIANS WORLDWIDE!
How it works?
• When inflated, the belt provides clinical grade traction and decompression therapy which helps by lifting your upper body and unloading the weight off the lower back.
• By retracting your spine and creating space between the vertebrae, it helps your spine recover from bad postures you held throughout the day.
• Offers immediate pain relief, stabilizes the spine and reduces the pressure at the source of the pain.
What are the Proven Benefits of SpineRelief™ Decompression Belt?
Helps with Chronic Back Pain
• If you have back pain caused by muscle strain or pressure on your spinal discs and nerves, spinal decompression will give you relief.
• Spinal decompression rejuvenates your spinal health by bringing in better circulation and retracting the vertebrae from their compressed positions.
Prevents and Relieves Neck Pain
• By fighting thoracic kyphosis, spinal decompression can help prevent or reverse forward head posture, or “text neck”—a leading cause of neck pain and cervical spine issues.
Protects Your Spinal Discs
• Spinal decompression therapy is shown to heal degenerative spinal discs more effectively than traction treatment.
• Bulging or herniated disks can potentially improve over time with regular spinal decompression. It works by boosting circulation and helping misaligned discs retract.
Improves Your Posture
• By taking the pressure off your spine and stretching it, spinal decompression helps correct the muscle imbalances that impair your posture. It gives your spine the chance to recuperate a more healthy position by activating its healing.
• As fresh blood enters parts of the spine and surrounding tissue that are typically cut off from adequate blood supply, toxins are flushed out. The stiff, tight muscle tissue around your spine softens and gains more flexibility.
• This helps you correct your posture by getting your spine out of the curvature it’s been stuck in.
• Spinal compression and postural stress can restrict blood flow to your head, causing painful headaches or migraines. A buildup of muscle tightness from postural stress can lead to persistent tension headaches.
• Regular spinal decompression could potentially reduce this occurrence by reducing postural stress.
How To Use SpineRelief™ Belt?
1. Place decompression belt around your midsection. The lower part of the belt should sit just above the upper part of your pelvic area.
2. Fasten the two ends of the belt together using the velcro.
3. Turn the air valve clockwise, then attach the air pump to the valve.
4. Continue to inflate the belt until it is fully inflated. When fully inflated, remove the nozzle from the belt.
5. When you have finished using the belt, turn the air valve in a counter-clockwise direction to deflate.
Spinal decompression therapy can cost up to $6000.
The SpineRelief™ Decompression belt lasts a lifetime. For less than $100 you can uplift your spine and be pain-free again
Try it out today!
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Can both men and women use it?
A: Yes! It’s designed to fit around male and female bodies.
Q: How long should I wear it for?
A: You should use the belt daily for a minimum of 30 minutes per day.
If you start to feel any discomfort then take a short break from use. Most people feel instant relief from pain. The best results are seen with 2-4 hours of continuous use per day
Q: Will it fit?
A: Yes it has no problem fitting most people. It ranges from 29 inches (75cm) to 55 inches (140 cm). For larger sizes, we also include an additional extension strap free with every order
Q: Can I wear it under my clothes? Will anyone notice?
A: Yes! It is designed to be sleek and will fit under your clothing. However, for better comfort, it is advised to wear it over your clothing.
Q: How long will shipping take?
A: 7-21 business days depending on your location. All of our orders are sent via tracked shipping so you can track your order in real-time.
Money Back Guarantee
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. If for ANY reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, we offer money-back guarantee for 60 days!